Monday, January 27, 2014

Today, God asked me faith to Him

Early morning, God is asking me to have faith through Genesis 15.

"Do not be afraid, Abram. I am your shield, your very great reward."(15:1)

Nowadays, I am kind of nervous due to uncertainty about Kingdom Education Korea and Sammeul school.

However, God is asking me to have faith since He maintains every situation in accordance with His will all the time.
If I believe His sovereignty, I must be in peace with Him.

God is my shield.
God is my very great reward.

In addition, when I believe Him, He considers me the righteous.
"Abram believed the LORD, and he credited it to him as righteousness."(15:6)

It means that the faith to His sovereignty is righteous. God is just asking His people to have faith on Him. That is all that God asks His people.

"He also said to him, "I am the LORD, who brought you out of Ur of the Chaldeans to give you this land to take possession of it."(15:7)

Why does God bring me out of USA?
Why does God bring me to SWBTS even though I could not gain TOEFL score?
Why does He allow me to pass the test?
Why does He allow me to finish the study, Christian Education and Christian school education even though I did not have financial support?
Why does God connect me with PCA, Kingdom Education Institute?


He is faithful all the time, I need to believe, and He is asking faith from me.

Thanks God
Thank you for having me and giving me everything that I need.

"O Sovereign LORD, how can I know that I will gain possession of it?

God also mentions Abram's descendant suffering. After that, He promises "great possessions"


No comments:

Post a Comment